Thursday 12 September 2013

Updated Blog

I've only been using Blogger for a few weeks but after what seems like hours playing around, I just couldn't get my template to look any good. I'm not very savvy when it comes to HTML and coding and even after looking through on-line templates, I just couldn't find anything that I was happy with. 

That's when I saw a tweet from Becca from Vanilla Bunting  asking if anyone wanted a new blog design.
YES, said I, Yes I do!
I knew I wanted something simple, clean and fresh and Becca was able to make that happen. She responded very quickly to emails (38 in total!) and was able to come up with this new layout. 

I'm really happy with how it has turned out and I'd like to say a big thank you to Becca for her time! 

Please do visit Vanilla Bunting and have a look at her work; she does everything from signatures, blog buttons and headers to full blog designs.

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Jen's Green Skin. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.