Wednesday 25 September 2013

Review: bubb & DIMPLES Rose Sugar & Salt Scrub and Cocoa Butter Cream

Today I'll be reviewing two more bubb & DIMPLES products, a Cocoa Butter Cream with Vitamin E and a Rose Sugar & Salt Spa Body Scrub.


I knew I was going to love using the Cocoa Butter Cream with Vitamin E as soon as I opened the jar. I was greeted with such a comforting smell, warm shea and cocoa butters along with a slightly sweet scent from the vitamin E. The cream is thick and rich but not greasy; it is beautifully soft once worked into the hands for application. Sadly, it is too rich for me to use for a day time moisturiser so instead I've been using the cream all over as an intensive night cream for the last couple of weeks. I can honestly say my skin has never felt so soft and nourished!

Next up is the absolutely wonderful Rose Sugar & Salt Spa Body Scrub. My oh my! bubb & DIMPLES use a delightful blend of essential oils and the resulting scent of this scrub is heavenly - rose, neroli and sweet orange to name a few. I've used it a few times since I received it - both on dry and damp skin and it worked just as well in both conditions. The scrub is gentle enough that it doesn't leave the skin red after but scrubby enough to really polish the skin to leave it glowing and soft. I've really enjoyed using this scrub and will be buying it again.

You can buy both the Cocoa Butter Cream with Vitamin E and the Rose Sugar & Salt Spa Body Scrub here.


1 comment

On Instagram

© Jen's Green Skin. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.