Tuesday 17 September 2013

Look what I got through the mail! bubb & DIMPLES

My doorbell rang at 0850 on Saturday morning with a big, fat box of goodies for me!
Enter bubb & DIMPLES!
I had been in contact with She from bubb & DIMPLES for a couple of weeks after buying one of their delightful Nourishing Body Oil Candles in English Garden.

I'll do a full post on everything that I received and a little more about the company over the next week or so but I just wanted to show you how beautifully everything was wrapped! The box was full of brightly coloured tissue paper and each item is in its own special clear and silver packet.


Looks good, huh?


After a colossal unpacking and recycling session, this is a photo of what I've picked up.

Deluxe Face & Body Cream
Nourishing Face & Body Balm
English Garden/Rose Body Oil Candle
New Rose Sugar and Salt Scrub/Polish with Essential Oils
English Garden with Orange and Jasmine Organic Wash

She was kind enough to send me some other items to sample:

Organic Luxury Hand and Body Wash in Rose *

Shea Body Butter in "Chillax" which is Vanilla Pod, Honey and Oats *
Face, Lips and Body Balm in Vanilla pod and Rose *
Face, Lips and Body Balm in Lavender *


I've given everything a go over the last few days and I have to say I'm excited!
Look out for my full post, coming soon!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Jen's Green Skin. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.