Thursday 31 October 2013

I Love Fall tag!

I was tagged by Tania over at Bow Tied Beauty to do this I Love Fall Tag and while it is Autumn to me (no offence Americans) I will still keep the title!


1.) Favourite Fall lip product?

I'm currently using a mix of Herbfarmacy Lip Conditioner in Marshmallow & Vanilla during the day and bodhi Cacao Cocoon Lip Treatment at night


2.) Favorite Fall Nail Polish?

I love neutral colours so usually wear skin tone polish but especially browns at this time of year


3.) Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?

Soy Toffee Nut Latte. I love those crunchy sprinkles on top!


4.) Favorite Fall Candle?

Anything with cinnamon and/or ginger. I haven't got a go-to Autumnal candle yet though.


5.) Favorite Fall Scarf or Accessory?

I'm a huge scarf fan - I did a sort out last weekend and have about 30 different ones! My current favourite is a massive navy one from Zara. 


6.) Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

Eeeek, too frightened! I don't know which is less scary - a hay ride?


7.)  Favorite Halloween movie?

Scream! Or Rocky Horror Picture Show. Neither of them are scary but both great for this time of year


8.) Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

Popcorn but then I like to eat that all year!


9.) What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

I'm off to see a recorded live version of the play Frankenstein with Benedict Cumberbatch as Frankenstein for Halloween so I won't be dressing up this year


10.) What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
Bright, sunny days that warrant wearing sun glasses but cold enough to need a coat and a big scarf - perfect for stomping around woods!

I'm going to tag Annie at Hello Purple Clouds .


Of course the tag is open to anyone else, so let me know if you do this and what your answers would be :) 

1 comment

  1. I've just posted my tag! I love neutral nail polishes shades too and I'm loving the brown from the latest Souk Souk box! xx

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Jen's Green Skin. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.